Room & Breakfast from £146 per room per night
Upgrade to a 3-Course Dinner for £25 per person per night
Minimum 2 night stay
Early summer in North Devon is a delightful time to immerse yourself in all that this charming region has to offer. As the weather gradually warms up and the days grow longer, there is no better time to venture out and explore the area under the radiant summer sun than before the summer crowds.
With an array of activities and attractions within easy reach of the hotel, you'll find yourself spoilt for choice when it comes to planning your summer adventures. One of our favourite recommendations is cycling the Tarka Trail, a picturesque route that spans a total of 180 miles and meanders alongside rivers, offering breathtaking views of the beautiful countryside.
Included in your stay:
- Small Double Garden Court Room
- Breakfast in our Seasons Brasserie
- Discounts to a number of North Devon attractions
- Discounts on food and drink at a number of Barnstaple locations
- Upgrade to a 3-course dinner for £25 per person per night
- The hotel provides bicycle storage facilities for guests to utilise during their stay
- Free use of the leisure facilities at our sister hotel, The Barnstaple Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi & parking on site
- EV chargers, subject to availability
- Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per room per night based on a 2-night stay with 2 people sharing a Small Double Garden Court Room on a room and breakfast basis. Applicable on new bookings only, upgrades are available at additional costs. Single Supplements apply. Offer is subject to availability.