Park View Rooms
Luxury rooms with stunning views of leafy Rock Park.
We have a selection of wonderful Park View rooms at the front of the main hotel building, each with lovely views of the green and leafy Rock Park.
They have all been recently refurbished with top quality, contemporary furnishings and sparkling white en-suite bathrooms. As well as being wonderfully comfortable, they are among the most spacious of our rooms and can accommodate up to two additional beds or cots for children at no extra charge. We also have some interconnecting rooms available for families.
Rock Park itself is a large grassed space. Around the outside you'll find paths that connect the park to the Tarka Trail, running along the edge of the River Taw. There is a children's play area, refreshments and a sports field that everyone makes the most of. So after a great day out, relax in your luxury room and enjoy the view out to your new favourite park.
Park View Rooms:
- 12 Superior rooms, all with park views
- Recently refurbished with contemporary furnishings
- Modern white en-suite bathrooms
- Amongst our most spacious rooms
- Your choice of king size or twin beds
- Can accommodate cots for children at no extra charge
- Interconnecting rooms are available
- 40-inch Smart TV with Sky, smartphone entry and the latest in-room technology
- All our rooms have free WiFi, telephones, luxury indulgent toiletries range from Gilchrist & Soames, tea & coffee making facilities, a safe and hair dryers
At The Park Hotel, all our rooms offer the following facilities as standard:
- Beds are made up with crisp linen duvets. However, sheets and blankets are available on request if you would prefer and we can also offer a choice of pillows
- Free WiFi
- Bedrooms are all equipped with laptop safes, Smart TV’s with Sky, power showers, smartphone entry and the latest in-room technology
- Ample free parking
- 24-hour room service
- En-suite bathrooms
- Luxury, indulgent toiletries range from Gilchrist & Soames
- Tea & Coffee making facilities