WORK FOR US
Join our Park Hotel family and discover what it really means to work somewhere you love - creating and delivering unforgettable experiences every day of the year.
If you're a hard worker, willing to learn and a great team player, we want to hear from you! As part of our team, you'll inject your enthusiasm every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
At Brend Hotels, we employ over 1100 staff across eleven hotels and our various restaurants and we pride ourselves on our friendly and attentive staff, which makes us stand out from the crowd - providing a quality of customer service that is amongst the very best in the tourism industry. We are very proud of our wonderful staff and we do all we can to develop them.
We can train someone how to carry out certain tasks, but nobody can change a person's essential personality. So, it is important to us that we recruit people who have a friendly approach, a 'can do' attitude and a genuine passion for excellence.
Take your first step towards a long-lasting career with us and view our current vacancies when you scroll down. All job vacancies will be posted below so please continue to check this page.
Perks of being a Brend Hotels' Employee
Discounts on food & drink
- Receive 10% off your bill when dining at any establishment within the Brend Hotel group
- Receive 10% off drinks at any establishment within the Brend Hotel group
Discounts on health & beauty treatments
- Receive 10% off health & beauty treatments at any hotel within the Brend group offering these services
Reduced accomodation staff rates
- Reduced rates for staff at any hotel within the Brend group
- 15% discount on all services, MOT’s tyres and parts
- £1000 off any new Ford or Citroen car
- No ‘quibble’ £350 discount on any used car guaranteed
- Car wash upgrade at the Esso garage, Barbican Road
- Personal accident cover whilst travelling to and from work and whilst at work
- Access to personal accident & sickness policy - optional for employees to join 24 hour cover, including outside of working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Career training and development funding
- Discounts on personal insurance through Isca Barum
- Recieve a 20% discount on items purchased through Nisbets Catering online
Brend Training Academy
Do you have what it takes to become an apprentice with the South West’s leading hotel group?
Brend Hotels are offering an exclusive opportunity to young people aged 16-24 to join our team as an apprentice and receive training & qualifications of the highest standard in the hospitality sector.
Our training academy provides paid apprenticeships to young people who are keen to pursue a career in the hospitality industry, so that they can earn an income while also acquiring valuable new skills. They have the opportunity to learn their trade, and also gain accredited qualifications, all under the close guidance of our managers.
To find out more, head over to the Brend Academy
Vacancies at The Park
Take a look at our current vacancies or upload your cv to join our talent bank if we're not hiring for your perfect position at this time.