Early Summer Breaks - North Devon at its very best
1st June - 18th July 2019
Early summer is the perfect time to experience what North Devon has to offer!
An array of things to do this summer are within easy reach of the hotel. Some of our favourites include cycling the Tarka Trail that meanders with rivers through beautiful countryside and quaint villages, taking in the dramatic coastal views with a walk along a section of the South West Coast Path, and visiting the enchanting gardens of RHS Rosemoor nestled in the Torridge Valley.
Prices start from just £61 per person per night for a 3-night stay. The price includes:
- A contemporary Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast in our Seasons Brasserie
- Free parking, free WiFi and free use of the leisure facilities at our sister hotel, The Barnstaple
- Barnstaple Collection - exclusive discounts on food and drink at luxury locations around Barnstaple
- Attraction Discounts - as our guest you'll save money when you visit some top North Devon attractions
- Add a luxury dinner at the award-winning AA Rosette Seasons Brasserie restaurant for just £20 per person each evening. (needs to be booked before check-in.)
Park Experience Bonus: Stay 3-nights or more and enjoy the following absolutely free as part of our Park Experience package...
- FREE entry into RHS Rosemoor Gardens
- FREE afternoon tea during your stay
- FREE cocktail per person
To book, please call us on 01271 372166 or Book Now...
Terms and Conditions
Prices are per person per night, based on two people sharing a room. £61 is for a 3-night stay in a Small Standard Room between 1st June and 18th July 2019 inclusive. Room upgrades available at additional costs, prices vary depending on the length of stay - see our Brochure above for details. Single supplements apply. Any additional dinners at discount rate needs to be booked before check-in.