Early Summer Breaks
17th May - 18th July | Bed & Breakfast from £75 per person
With Summer just around the corner, why not book a lovely little short break – go on, you deserve it! Early summer is the perfect time to experience what North Devon has to offer! The weather’s also warming up and the days are the longest in June so you can enjoy the summer sun all day and all evening!
An array of things to do this summer are within easy reach of the hotel. Some of our favourites include cycling the Tarka Trail that meanders with rivers through beautiful countryside and quaint villages, taking in the dramatic coastal views with a walk along a section of the South West Coast Path, and visiting the enchanting gardens of RHS Rosemoor nestled in the Torridge Valley.
Prices start from just £75 per person per night. The price includes:
- A contemporary Garden Court Room
- Full English Breakfast in our Seasons Brasserie
- Free parking, free WiFi and free use of the leisure facilities at our sister hotel, The Barnstaple
- Barnstaple Collection - exclusive discounts on food and drink at luxury locations around Barnstaple
- Attraction Discounts - as our guest you'll save money when you visit some top North Devon attractions
- Add a luxury dinner at the award-winning AA Rosette Seasons Brasserie
Book today via our Reception Team on 01271 372166 or 'Book Now'...
Terms and Conditions: Prices are per person per night, based on two people sharing a Garden Court Room for 2 nights or more.Single supplements apply.