29th September 2016
The NEW Park Hotel
We’re delighted to unveil Barnstaple’s new luxury hotel; The Park!
The massive project has given the hotel a fresh new look including an elegant redesign and landscaped gardens as well as the creation of luxurious new staterooms, complete with balconies and a totally new restaurant; ‘Seasons Brasserie’ plus the addition of a stunning new bar and lounge.
“As the AA’s Hotel Group of the year 2016, our philosophy has always been to keep improving our hotels to their full potential. Now, we have taken the Park to a whole new level, with one of our most ambitious development projects. We have created a stylish contemporary hotel which is in a great location for exploring North Devon and we hope it will become a vibrant hub for the local community as well as the perfect choice for business people staying in the area.”
- John Brend, Managing Director
Stunning new rooms and facilities
All the new rooms have been designed to the highest modern specifications, including:
- Air con
- 40” flat screen plasma TVs with the full Sky package
- The highest possible standards of design, comfort and style
- Two fully accessible rooms dedicated to people with disabilities
- Beautifully decorated spaces in a subtle neutral colour scheme of gentle greys and creams, with splashes of olive, creating a wonderful ambience
- In addition to a plush king size bed, the Deluxe Rooms are also spacious enough to accommodate a double sofa bed. The pretty balcony has slate flooring and is equipped with garden furniture, making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy sweeping views over Rock Park
- Other little touches that you can expect to find are fridges and a laptop safe, smartphone entry and the latest in-room technology
- Plus luxury indulgent toiletries range from Gilchrist & Soames