28th - 30th September 2018
It's going to be a jam-packed weekend of live music, delicious food, locally produced real ales, cider, wine and a gin bar.
Taking place Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 28th - 30th September 2018, highlights include:
- Live music from 7pm–11.30pm on Friday and Saturday night, and on Sunday between 12noon and 2.30pm
- Music lineups include Off the Wagon, Zamaba, Big Al and The Wild Strawberries, Lara Conley, Arslan Muzika, Gypfunk and The Dambuskers
- A delicious hog roast for those feeling peckish. From 7.30pm on Friday and Saturday
- Their award-winning restaurant will be open as normal for a wide variety of beverages and food throughout the festival
Sunday will be a family fun day:
- Sip on drinks, listen to some chill-out music provided by a local band between 12noon and 2.30pm
- Children can get their faces painted for free
- Giant family games will be on offer
- From 3pm take part in the family fun afternoon quiz, with Hopps and Chapple from The Voice - North Devon's local radio station. There's a prize for the winning team
Rosemoor have arranged transport from Bideford to their gardens and back again on Friday and Saturday night. There will be a bus service running from Bideford Quay to Torrington and then on to Rosemoor. It will cost £3 return when pre-booked.
Those getting lifts from Barnstaple to Rosemoor may wish to make the most of this bus service for an easier drop off and pick up point in Bideford. Drivers attending the festival can park at the gardens as usual.
Visit the RHS Gardens Rosemoor event page for more details on the Real Ale, Gin and Music Fest...
RHS Gardens Rosemoor is 65-acres of beautifully planted gardens, set within a pretty wooded valley, found near Torrington, North Devon.
As a guest at The Park Hotel, you will receive a discounted entry price: £8 fee (usually £11).
This can be arranged at any time for any visit, including during a trip for the Ale, Gin and Music Festival. Please speak to our staff at reception to arrange your discount.